Waploadies "Fanta" Lovers, Do You Know That Some "Fanta"s Are Fake & Bad To Your Health? [Know Now!!]

Forum 8 years ago

Waploadies "Fanta" Lovers, Do You Know That Some "Fanta"s Are Fake & Bad To Your Health? [Know Now!!]

As a lover of Fanta myself, I’ve sometimes fell victim to this but lately I’ve mastered the art of spotting a fake when I see one. So here are how you can identify fake & real Fantas

1. CHECK THE COVER
The cover is the first clue to spotting a fake Fanta is by the cover, in the picture below on the right is the original and the one on the left is the fake.
The ‘original’ is shorter than the fake with more stripes on the side and stouter.

2. CHECK THE COLOR
The original Fanta has a more vibrant orange color than the fake, the fake seems a little duller in color than the real unadulterated Fanta. In the picture below the fake Fanta is the one on the left.

3. GIVE IT A TASTE
The original Fanta has the rich orange-y flavor associated with Fanta, while the adulterated has a funny taste, sometimes spicy, sometimes sour.
It leaves a slight minty or burning aftertaste in one’s mouth and throat for the first few minutes after drinking it. Stop drinking immediately after it tastes funny and examine closely to be sure its the real deal.

KNOW FAKE AND REAL FANTAS TODAY & STAY SAFE!!
[ADS4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes

Misau College of Health Tech notice to applicants on entrance exam, 2024/2025
Forum | 2 days ago

Misau College of Health Tech notice to applicants on entrance exam, 2024/2025

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

Drama As Angry UNIJOS Students Protest Against Poor Health Facilities On Campus Despite Tuition Fee Hike
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama As Angry UNIJOS Students Protest Against Poor Health Facilities On Campus Despite Tuition Fee Hike