I Am Actually A 'Mami Water' - FFK's Ex-wife, Precious Chikwendu Confesses (Photo/Video)

Forum 2 years ago

I Am Actually A 'Mami Water' - FFK's Ex-wife, Precious Chikwendu Confesses (Photo/Video)

Femi Fani-Kayode’s ex-wife, Precious Chikwendu has revealed that she's a mermaid popularly called "Mami water" in Nigeria.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3551e9e5d333e7130602f9ea2cbb7992.jpg

Precious made the statement during a conversation with a friend while coming out of a swimming pool.

She however said she doesn't take it seriously because she is actually a good 'Mami water' and not a bad one.

According to Wikipedia, "in folklore, a mermaid is an aquatic creature with the head and upper body of a female human and the tail of a fish. Mermaids appear in the folklore of many cultures worldwide, including Europe, Asia, and Africa."

Africans associate mami water with evil spirit.

See video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 4 days ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament