He Didn't Marry Me For Green Card - Lady Who Got Heartbroken by 2018 #BBNaija Winner Clarifies (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

He Didn't Marry Me For Green Card - Lady Who Got Heartbroken by 2018 #BBNaija Winner Clarifies (Video)

Adaeze has clarified that 2018 Big Brother Naija winner, Miracle didn't marry her for green card.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fd2c40f40443287b7b28133c62c3b29e.jpg

She made the revelation in a video after she claimed that he broke her heart.

According to Adaeze, they were married before going seperate ways.

Revealing that they were best friends before getting married in January 2020, Adaeze described the reality show star as someone who motivated her to get better.

Maitaining that Miracle never married her for green card, the lady also disclosed that the reality show star never told her that he's a celebrity back home when they met and she never watched Big Brother Naija prior to them meeting. She also said that Miracle always told her that he's got plenty of things he could go back home to do.

According to the lady, their first big fight was in June and she went to jail after she tried serving him divorce papers because they got into an altercation.

Adaeze also said that she doesn’t put the entire blame on Miracle as it “takes two to tango and two to mess things up”.

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding
Forum | 2 hours ago

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding

Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her
Forum | 2 hours ago

Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience