Christmas: Nigeria Is A Blessed Nation – Obasa

Forum 2 years ago

Christmas: Nigeria Is A Blessed Nation – Obasa

The Speaker of the Lagos State House of Assembly, Mudashiru Obasa has described Nigeria as a blessed nation loved by God.

Naija News reports that he stated this in a message released by his media office in commemoration of the 2021 Christmas celebration.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bb25c3b5b934409653bbee4580cb85f9.jpg

Dr. Obasa urged Christians and other Nigerians to continue to replicate this love from God in their daily activities as love is what the country needs at this phase of its journey to greatness.

“Jesus Christ, the celebrated face of the Christians around the world, preached and taught love as one of the greatest commandments from God.

“If we think deeply, we will understand that love is an ultimate solution to the many challenges facing mankind.

“All the commandments that God handed man can be summarised into the need to love Him and love our neighbours.

“There is, therefore, no gainsaying that if we maintain our resolve, individually and collectively, to love one another as emphasised by Jesus, the world would be a better place,” the Speaker said.

While urging Christians not to relent in their prayers for Nigeria, he advised Lagosians and other citizens of the country to ensure a peaceful celebration, remain conscious of their environment and continue to adhere to COVID-19 rules.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EFCC Arrests Sirika Over N8bn Nigeria Air Fraud
Forum | 3 days ago

EFCC Arrests Sirika Over N8bn Nigeria Air Fraud

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 5 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 6 days ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music