LET’S TALK!! Why Do We Inherit Adam’s Sin But Couldn’t Inherit Solomon’s Wealth?

Forum 2 years ago

LET’S TALK!! Why Do We Inherit Adam’s Sin But Couldn’t Inherit Solomon’s Wealth?

I have been having this thought for a while now, why we have to inherit Adam’s sin but couldn’t inherit king Solomon’s riches.

The Bible says,

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/66080236c68fa7c98516d457f2ed15ad.jpg

“Sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all men, because all sinned” (Romans 5:12).

It was through Adam that sin entered the world. When Adam sinned, he immediately died spiritually—his relationship with God was broken—and he also began dying physically—his body began the process of growing old and dying.

From that point on, every person born has inherited Adam’s sin nature and suffered the same consequences of spiritual and physical death.

But why do I face the consequences of Adam’s sin when I did not eat the fruit?

Okay according to the Bible, King Solomon ruled from 970 BC to 931 BC, and during this time he is said to have received 25 tonnes of gold for each of the 39 years of his reign, which would be worth billions of dollars today.

Solomon was recorded as the richest man on earth as of them. Why did I inherit some part of his wealth?

Is God being unfair to us?

Why Do We Inherit Adam’s Sin But Couldn’t Inherit Solomon’s Wealth?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
X-Men ’97 Directors Talk Potentially Joining X-Men MCU Reboot
Forum | 4 days ago

X-Men ’97 Directors Talk Potentially Joining X-Men MCU Reboot

Adamawa Police To Arrest Hospitalised Teenager For Stabbing Friend To Death
Forum | 4 days ago

Adamawa Police To Arrest Hospitalised Teenager For Stabbing Friend To Death

Career & Net Worth Of Adam Kerr
Forum | 4 days ago

Career & Net Worth Of Adam Kerr

It Is Sacrilegious And Disrespectful to Catholics - Solomon Buchi Slams Rihanna
Forum | 1 week ago

It Is Sacrilegious And Disrespectful to Catholics - Solomon Buchi Slams Rihanna's Seductive Nun Shoot