Arteta considers highs and lows of 2 years in Arsenal job

Forum 2 years ago

Arteta considers highs and lows of 2 years in Arsenal job

Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta is delighted to have reached two years in the job this week.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/94b5bc8960374be55973092063b7eb1b.jpeg

Arteta marked the occasion by reaching the Carabao Cup semifinals after victory over Sunderland.

Asked what he was most proud of over these two years, the manager replied: "I'm most proud of the atmosphere, the environment and the culture we have around the club and the sense of unity that we have from everybody who works at the club and the sense of unity that we have with our supporters that I think has come a long, long way."

He also said, "I think I have made a lot of mistakes for sure in this period, I would have time to reflect on that, but I don't know, I wish I had six trophies here next to me because that's what this club deserves!

"But I love and am completely passionate about what I do, I feel privileged and very lucky to be where I am and I try to enjoy it as much as I can. It is a lot of pressure and a lot of decisions to make, but at the same time it is priceless to be here."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Lehmann identifies what’ll cost Arsenal title
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: Lehmann identifies what’ll cost Arsenal title

EPL: Why I snubbed Man City for Arsenal – Declan Rice
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: Why I snubbed Man City for Arsenal – Declan Rice

EPL: We prefer Arsenal lose, they won’t drop points – Guardiola
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: We prefer Arsenal lose, they won’t drop points – Guardiola