"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

I'm staying here with Marseille - Guendouzi

Forum 2 years ago

I'm staying here with Marseille - Guendouzi

Arsenal midfielder Matteo Guendouzi has again declared he wants to sign permanently for Olympique Marseille.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/13631ffe7fcc5939ed85912677eb1ee0.jpeg

Guendouzi is on a season-long loan at OM, with a permanent option set at €11m.

He said yesterday: "Signing for OM was a carefully considered choice, the best choice I've made for a long time. I have a lot of fun on and off the pitch with my family.

"With the project being built, I knew I was going to be an important player in the team. I really intend to register for the long term at OM. From the first conversations with the leaders, I felt that this was a project for me. I want to win with OM. With the coach, I progressed. I stay myself. I'm not inventing a role, I've always been like that.

"I was quickly very comfortable here, I am very happy at OM. My purchase option will be exercised automatically if maintained. That's why it was a carefully considered choice, it's not just for this year."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
ADUSTECH SUG warns students staying in university hostel against defacing of hostel walls
Forum | 4 months ago

ADUSTECH SUG warns students staying in university hostel against defacing of hostel walls

Someone Planted ‘Juju’ In My Jacket While I Was Staying in Davido’s House – Peruzzi (Video)
Forum | 5 months ago

Someone Planted ‘Juju’ In My Jacket While I Was Staying in Davido’s House – Peruzzi (Video)

FUDUTSIN-MA SUG notice to students staying off-campus over increment of house rents
Forum | 6 months ago

FUDUTSIN-MA SUG notice to students staying off-campus over increment of house rents

Jurgen Klopp reveals why he
Forum | 8 months ago

Jurgen Klopp reveals why he's staying at Liverpool despite Germany interest