"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Forgive Me Please – Portable Tenders Apology to Poco Lee, Olamide and Kogbagidi (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Forgive Me Please – Portable Tenders Apology to Poco Lee, Olamide and Kogbagidi (Video)

Fast-rising singer, Portable has apologised to Poco Lee, Olamide and show promoter, Kogbagidi.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b322bcbe10dfa5e885f51424eb782b77.jpg

He tendered his apology in a video on his Instagram page.

Recall that he had accused Poco Lee of hijacking $3000 Wizkid sprayed on him during a recent concert.

As a result of the accusation, show promoter, Kogbagidi threw him out of his apartment.

Following the sad development, he has now apologised.

See his apology below:

“My sincere apologies goes out to my benefactors @olamide @poco_lee and @kogbagidi . I am in the learning process , I know better now . Kindly forgive me and pardon the street in me . Much love and appreciation to all my fans , words cannot express my feelings right now . Thanks for the intervention and words of comfort. Now I know am not in this journey alone . Love you guys . I will never let you down again. Expect more from your boy . Zeh nation !?????????????????”

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Olamide’s surprise appearance during Phyno’s stage performance goes viral
Forum | 5 days ago

Olamide’s surprise appearance during Phyno’s stage performance goes viral

Portable’s wife reacts as baby mama, Ashabi celebrates her son’s birthday
Forum | 1 week ago

Portable’s wife reacts as baby mama, Ashabi celebrates her son’s birthday

Portable roasts Dammy Krane for reaching out to him amid beef with Davido
Forum | 1 week ago