Happy Birthday Baby - Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko (Photo/Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Happy Birthday Baby - Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko (Photo/Video)

Nollywood actress and mother of one, Regina Daniels has sent a special message to her husband, Ned Nwoko on his birthday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3e6f857851bfcd24c88dc0a739b54dac.jpg

In an Instagram post, the actress thanked him for all the smiles he brought to her life.

She wrote:

I'd prefer to call him Nature...In whom there's so much to take from, and enough to learn from. If there'd be a synonymous word to describe a great soul such as yours then it should be Nature! Nature is beautiful at all time! Favorable to us and difficult on us sometimes I guess that's why it's called nature! your love towards us cannot be measured!! Thank you for all you do, for always going extra mile to see smiles on our faces ….We appreciate you always ❤️And love you Happy birthday Baby

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Wofai Fada drops romantic video with husband amid in-laws’ marriage disapproval
Forum | 1 day ago

Wofai Fada drops romantic video with husband amid in-laws’ marriage disapproval

New The Acolyte Trailer Celebrates Star Wars Day
Forum | 1 day ago

New The Acolyte Trailer Celebrates Star Wars Day

Basketmouth Celebrates First Daughter on Birthday, Shares Adorable Video of Her Online
Forum | 2 days ago

Basketmouth Celebrates First Daughter on Birthday, Shares Adorable Video of Her Online

Teebillz Sends Appreciation Note to His Baby mamas
Forum | 2 days ago

Teebillz Sends Appreciation Note to His Baby mamas