It’s Not Your Business - Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Reacts To Pregnancy Speculation

Forum 2 years ago

It’s Not Your Business - Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Angel, Reacts To Pregnancy Speculation

Angel Smith, the former housemate in BBNaija’s Shine Ya Eye edition, popularly known as Angel, has asked fans to mind their business.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9cfe428e5d961f6fcb59eb0fdd0b4753.jpg

She said this while reacting to speculations that she might be pregnant after she was seen having protruding belly in some photos that surfaced online.

In the photos, Angel wore a yellow gown and posed in front of a mirror.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e48cbe4d614b3b58cf312e085cadcca7.jpeg

Hours after the photos surfaced online, some of her fans speculated that she might be pregnant.

But Angel in a post shared on her Instagram story, said, “Stop commenting on people’s weight. It’s not your business.”

The former BBNaija house earlier hinted that she would prefer to adopt a child.

Shedding light on her plans for the next five years during an Instagram Live chat monitored in November 2021, Angel said, “I see myself being rich. That is at the top of my list. I want a child but not one that I would give birth to. I see myself adopting a child, and I said that a lot in the (Big Brother) house.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 1 day ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday