Run Away From Me Because Anytime I Come To Lagos, There Will Be War - Mompha Threatens Bobrisky

Forum 2 years ago

Run Away From Me Because Anytime I Come To Lagos, There Will Be War - Mompha Threatens Bobrisky

Popular Nigerian businessman and socialite, Mompha has reacted to cross-dresser, Bobrisky releasing screenshots of their alleged chats and voice note exchange.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/dcf10938d90c48931c3aeaf295790940.jpg

Bobrisky who released the chats in response to Mompha's claim of not associating with gay people and them not being friends, had warned the businessman not to push him as it would be "bloody".

Mompha in a new Instagram post revealed that he only met Bobrisky twice, and further asked if "having lunch in someone's house is a crime".

He also asked Bobrisky to run as there will be war whenever he's back to Lagos. Mompha also accused Bobrisky and the cross-dresser's former P.A, Oye of causing him pain following their public fall-out weeks ago when Oye claimed Mompha and Bobrisky were an item.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 3 days ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

Cement-Laden Truck, Commercial Bus Collide On Lagos Bridge
Forum | 3 days ago

Cement-Laden Truck, Commercial Bus Collide On Lagos Bridge

How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police
Forum | 3 days ago

How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police

You Can’t Run Forever Trailer Features J.K. Simmons as a Serial Killer
Forum | 3 days ago

You Can’t Run Forever Trailer Features J.K. Simmons as a Serial Killer