Unbreakable Is The Bond We Have Formed - Ahmed Indimi Tells His Wife, Zahra Buhari On Her Birthday

Forum 2 years ago

Unbreakable Is The Bond We Have Formed - Ahmed Indimi Tells His Wife, Zahra Buhari On Her Birthday

President Muhammadu Buhari's daughter. Zahra Buhari-Indimi, turned a year older today December 18.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1d4cfb88b712e51897970cfd59de2222.jpeg

Her husband, Ahmed Indimi, took to Instagram this morning to express his feelings towards her as she celebrates her birthday.

He wrote; ''Happy birthday to an amazing soul @mrs_zmbi .

Undeniable is my connection with you, unbelievable is how much I love you, and unbreakable is the bond that we have formed with each other. Have a wonderful birthday, my love.''

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC
Forum | 2 days ago

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30