How I Broke My Leg During Wizkid’s Live Performance – Actress, Nkechi Blessing Laments

Forum 2 years ago

How I Broke My Leg During Wizkid’s Live Performance – Actress, Nkechi Blessing Laments

Nkechi Blessing Sunday, the popular Nollywood star, has revealed that she broke her leg during Wizkid’s live performance held at Transcorp Hilton hotel, Abuja.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6fb3054e3b041b10e10b7d14dbeb9213.jpeg

The actress took to her Instagram page to detail how the incident happened, as she also shared video evidence.

The event, which was held on Friday night, was organised by Play Network Africa.

According to her, a fan moved to the stage to grab Wizkid and when the bouncers tried to keep the fan away, they pushed the fan to her seat and she fell down.

In the early hours of Saturday, she wrote,” Tonight though, it went from a fan jumping on stage to grab @wizkidayo legs then to him jumping in front with the fan, to the bouncers throwing the fan directly to my seat.

“Then Almighty NBS went flat to the ground and broke a leg. Abeg who send me message? @wizkidayo FC wetin be my offence? Anyways show don end now my leg don break but I still love @wizkidayo.” (sic)

In her comment section, an Instagram user corroborated her story, calling on the organisers to compensate her.

The user,@therayztv wrote,’Hahaha I be eye witness @playnetworkafr and @charlesofplay make una buy NBS malt o.” (sic)

Responding, the actress said, “Malt? Wait make I wake up first. Ray I cannot move my leg haaa.” (sic)

See post below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 20 hours ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

Actress, Angela Okorie Drags Her Colleague, Zubby Michael
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress, Angela Okorie Drags Her Colleague, Zubby Michael

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 2 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims