Why I swapped Bayern Munich for Real Madrid - David AlabaDavid Alaba: Why I swapped Bayern Munich for Real Madrid

Forum 2 years ago

Why I swapped Bayern Munich for Real Madrid - David AlabaDavid Alaba: Why I swapped Bayern Munich for Real Madrid

David Alaba has revisited his decision to leave Bayern Munich for Real Madrid in the summer.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/eb5f91975d8436bc1a117336f394dbab.jpeg

The Austria captain joined Real Madrid in a Bosman deal.

Alaba said: “Why did I leave Bayern for Real Madrid? I guess after 13 years at the same club I was wondering what the next step was. Last season was the best in Bayern history, we won six titles, so I wondered what I wanted to do.

"And finally, I decided to change, to take up a new challenge, not to give in to the easy way. When you grow up playing football, you know that Real Madrid are the biggest club in the world. So I didn't have any surprises coming here. If you play football, you always have Real Madrid on the front page."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido surprises wife, Chioma with car on wedding day
Forum | 18 hours ago

Davido surprises wife, Chioma with car on wedding day

Davido’s wedding cake gets security guard
Forum | 18 hours ago

Davido’s wedding cake gets security guard

Transfer: Be proud – Ronaldo reacts to departure of Real Madrid star from Bernabeu
Forum | 23 hours ago

Transfer: Be proud – Ronaldo reacts to departure of Real Madrid star from Bernabeu

Davido dazzles as he steps out in Igbo attire for his wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido dazzles as he steps out in Igbo attire for his wedding