Your Hand Will Not Touch Grammy For Dumping Chioma - Uche Maduagwu Slams Davido

Forum 2 years ago

Your Hand Will Not Touch Grammy For Dumping Chioma - Uche Maduagwu Slams Davido

Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu has said it wasn't Chioma Avril's fault that she didn't end up getting married to Davido.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/605d1af6b5aa7920a0441687aefe6674.jpg

Uche who blamed Davido said Chioma did all she could do but things didn't work out.

According to him, Davido will not win a grammy for dumping Chioma.

Taking to his Instagram page he wrote:

"The gods no go allow this same hand you take press Chioma without marrying am touch Grammy. No amount of RollsRoyce or Lamborghini fit make the gods happy."

He added:

Only women wey men don do PROMISE and fail #MARRIAGE for go understand wetin Chioma dey go through… so before you criticize reason am, if Na your own elder sister rich man son promise assurance #wedding but even after introduction and #engagement ring plus pikin still no #marry am wetin you go do? Se Ogun Laye Ni? #30bg #werisebyliftingothers #beautiful #music #instavid #lekki #nollywood #tbt #ghana #relationships

See reactions gathered from netizens.

nuel_chucks: Sometimes dy try drag ppl wey be your mate?

nelsonnwoguikenna: while will people start calling a spead a spead we all know that this man only say the truth here but you people are saying nonsence because he is a star and you people are saying all this for him to see you guys is fine give him ur sister for free ???

charlezzofficial: Abeg this guy needs drugs, he’s going mad

fashy01clothing: U no kuku get glory b4 asheire

pweetymercy: ??? fo0l

whiskelperry_official: D most biggest fuu have ever seen in my life

oyepeju344: We suppose report ur page…ur mumu no be for here

davidaka07: You nor know waiting your mate take pass you ooh

realebonyqueen7777: Your shame dey shame me. Always talking about people. You never reach to marry? Man no be God abeg. Who God has blessed, no man can curse.

davidaka07: This guy you too mumu ooh ?

teevictoridangongon: Where’s that girl you disflowered and even promised her marriage ?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 2 days ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues