I Had An Extra Year In The University - Fireboy DML

Forum 2 years ago

I Had An Extra Year In The University - Fireboy DML

Nigerian singer, Adedamola Adefolahan, popularly known as Fireboy DML, has opened up on how finishing school was a struggle for him.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/608997e950b4531fb6bd7a3e155a4bb2.jpeg
Fireboy claimed that he was a superb student at Obafemi Awolowo University who was divided between his academics and music, which caused a severe drop in his grades.

Fireboy went on to say that he had to retake an extra year since he had fallen behind in his studies due to a lack of proper planning and time management.

He made this known in a recent interview with media celebrity Chude Jideonwo.

He said: “
Finishing school was a struggle. It was a tough time for me. I had an extra year but I finished.

To be honest I just couldn’t wait to finish school because I knew that after school like this I wasn’t going back home. I was going straight to Lagos,” 
said the singer who was,at the time, based in Abeokuta.

He continued: “
There was a time my dad came to my school. Oh God! Final year and your dad came to school.

It was as if I was in secondary school and he was holding my hand like let’s go to your lecturer’s office. It was really embarrassing and those were really tough times for me.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How AC Explosion Caused The inferno At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital – Fire Service Gives Update
Forum | 2 days ago

How AC Explosion Caused The inferno At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital – Fire Service Gives Update

Yobe State University notice of Matriculation ceremony for 2023/2024 session
Forum | 2 days ago

Yobe State University notice of Matriculation ceremony for 2023/2024 session

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship
Forum | 6 days ago

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship

Two Kidnapped Taraba University Students Regain Freedom After Ransom Payment
Forum | 6 days ago

Two Kidnapped Taraba University Students Regain Freedom After Ransom Payment