"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

'I'm Too Fresh For This' - BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Says After She Was Spotted Ontop Okada In Lagos (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

'I'm Too Fresh For This' - BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Says After She Was Spotted Ontop Okada In Lagos (Video)

Reality TV star, Mercy Eke has said she's too fresh after being spotted riding on a bike popularly called Okada in Lagos.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9ca1ce3fae3942ee6fcaad19f6ef7f96.jpg

The star shared the video on her Snapchat.

According to Mercy, she had to enter bike in order to beat the annoying Lagos traffic.

See reactions below:

An Instagram user @lizworld25 wrote, “I am sure you enjoyed the ride still… Natural AC ?”.

@diamondpapi, “Mercy and cruise ????that’s how we roll in this Lagos sis ???”.

@babaculture1, “Traffic nor dy respect celebrity ?????”.

@lulusmooth, “Lagos traffic will humble you if you see me for bike mind your business not ready to wait for 4 hours traffic to clear”.

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Bill Nighy, Matt Smith, & More to Star in New Drama Movie Written by Sarah Polley
Forum | 21 hours ago

Bill Nighy, Matt Smith, & More to Star in New Drama Movie Written by Sarah Polley

28 Years Later: Cillian Murphy Will Return to Star in Danny Boyle’s Horror Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

28 Years Later: Cillian Murphy Will Return to Star in Danny Boyle’s Horror Sequel

American Sweatshop: Lili Reinhart to Star in Social Media Thriller
Forum | 1 day ago

American Sweatshop: Lili Reinhart to Star in Social Media Thriller

Skepta spotted vibing to Portable’s post-arrest song
Forum | 1 day ago

Skepta spotted vibing to Portable’s post-arrest song