OPINION: Olamide, Wizkid & Davido On A Track, What Do You Think The Song Would Look Like ?

Forum 7 years ago

OPINION: Olamide, Wizkid & Davido On A Track, What Do You Think The Song Would Look Like ?

Been contemplating over this issue for some days now.. Envision having these 3 monsters on a melody?

Una wear hear anything like Monster Hit some time recently?

The melody go excessively bam!

Since Wizkid and Davido officially settled their issue and the successive tasi and fipa going ahead between them on Social media, I can wager they will both bounce on a tune before this year runs out. Also, when this in the long run happens, They will beyond any doubt utilize the administration of YBNL Boss Olamide to bind the sweet joint am as yet cooking in my mind.

We as a whole can affirm that Davido highlighting OlamideThe Money is an executioner stick and Confam Ni by Olamide including Wizkid is another melody that practically supplanted our National Anthem

Presently, You can do the Maths on the off chance that it works for Entertainment i.e Olamide increase by Wizkid raise to the energy of Davido = ?

What do you think the Song would resemble?
Do you think this may be the greatest melody out of Naija Ever?

Drop Your Comments Beneath!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 18 hours ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 1 day ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 1 day ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues