JUST IN: Adebanjo asks EFCC to probe Tinubu, Akande’s sources of wealth

Forum 2 years ago

JUST IN: Adebanjo asks EFCC to probe Tinubu, Akande’s sources of wealth

Leader of pan-Yoruba socio-political group, Afenifere, Chief Ayo Adebanjo, on Thursday, lambasted former National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Chief Bisi Akande, for saying he (Adebanjo) pestered APC chieftain, Bola Tinubu, to build him a house in Lekki, where he now resides.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fee689338947ba4a91f13a92e042295c.jpg

The 93-year-old Afenifere leader, who explained how he gathered funds to build his Lekki residence, also asked the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to probe the sources of wealth of Tinubu and Akande.

Related Articles

Reveal Your Sources Of Wealth, Adebanjo Tells Tinubu, Akande

2 seconds ago

Vandal electrocuted during operation in Gombe

7 mins ago

Buhari Heads For Instanbul, To Attend Turkey-Africa Partnership Summit

23 mins ago

Nigeria records 1,424 new COVID-19 cases in 14 states, FCT

39 mins ago

Tinubu didn’t build my Lekki home, I sold houses, land, took loans, Adebanjo replies Akande

47 mins ago

Adebanjo stated this at a press conference in Lagos on Thursday in response to the allegations made against him by Akande in his 559-page autobiography, titled ‘My Participations’, launched in Lagos last week.

Details later…

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC
Forum | 3 days ago

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC

N80.2bn Fraud: Kogi Assembly Defends Yahaya Bello, Asks EFCC to Obey Court Order
Forum | 3 days ago

N80.2bn Fraud: Kogi Assembly Defends Yahaya Bello, Asks EFCC to Obey Court Order

EFCC Arrests Sirika Over N8bn Nigeria Air Fraud
Forum | 3 days ago

EFCC Arrests Sirika Over N8bn Nigeria Air Fraud

We’ll Not Arrest You If You Show Up In Court – EFCC Assures Yahaya Bello
Forum | 3 days ago

We’ll Not Arrest You If You Show Up In Court – EFCC Assures Yahaya Bello