Is Wizkid and American female rapper, Nicki Minaj dating? Both spotted kissing at a club in Paris (Photos)

Forum 7 years ago

Is Wizkid and American female rapper, Nicki Minaj dating? Both spotted kissing at a club in Paris (Photos)

Nigerian Pop act Wizkid was surprisingly spotted with American rapper, Nicki Minaj kissing and hugging in one of my dreams sha....

Common look at you, you want to see am Quick Quick APRIL FOOL sister. I know say nah this kain news they give you better joy, eeya, Na April first sha, but e no mean say after today you see this kain headline you no go click am, everything dey possible.

This new month of April, for making me and my fellow Waploadites to see it, Baba, I am very very very grateful.

And I say this morning, may your name be praised in my life.
Amen.

May we not be ashamed of your love for us.
Amen.

May our lives be a reflection of your grace.
Amen.

May we have the grace to thank you both in good times and bad times.
Amen.

May your living hand of kindness continue to hold us and lead us through out this month.
This we pray in Jesus name.
Amen.

Happy New Month Waploadites, Have a blessed day ahead.

No allow make person prank you again oo. Lol!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him
Forum | 3 days ago

Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him

Chris Columbus to Direct The Thursday Murder Club Movie, Helen Mirren & More Eyed to Star
Forum | 4 days ago

Chris Columbus to Direct The Thursday Murder Club Movie, Helen Mirren & More Eyed to Star

Banner Calling Out "Home Wrecker" With Her Face And Work Place On Display Is Spotted On The Roadside
Forum | 4 days ago

Banner Calling Out "Home Wrecker" With Her Face And Work Place On Display Is Spotted On The Roadside

Female Musicians Should Support Each Other More – Singer, Rose May Alaba
Forum | 4 days ago

Female Musicians Should Support Each Other More – Singer, Rose May Alaba