Liverpool boss Klopp confirms Leyland has left for Liverpool

Forum 2 years ago

Liverpool boss Klopp confirms Leyland has left for Liverpool

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has confirmed they've lost Mark Leyland to Newcastle United.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/13013bd9af903b590f836477f1d00fe0.jpeg

Ahead of tomorrow's clash with Newcastle, Klopp was asked about performance analyst Leyland leaving to join the Magpies.

He said, "Mark was here longer than me. He was an incredibly important member of our staff with his post-match analysis with the players.

"He got the chance to get a more senior role with Newcastle that we could not offer here."

Klopp also spoke of Barcelona striker Sergio Aguero's retirement announced today.

"I feel for him because he moved to Barcelona to have another exciting chapter in his career.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel
Forum | 4 days ago

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel's Photo Amid Breakup Rumours

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City

EPL: You’ll never be champions – Klopp slams Liverpool players after Palace defeat
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: You’ll never be champions – Klopp slams Liverpool players after Palace defeat