Agent of Chelsea striker Lukaku: Leaving Inter Milan more painful than fans think

Forum 2 years ago

Agent of Chelsea striker Lukaku: Leaving Inter Milan more painful than fans think

The agent of Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku insists he found it difficult to leave Inter Milan.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/23fc0965a2cdd5cf3a40440e38d73bf7.jpeg

Lukaku has since copped a backlash from Inter fans this season since his August departure.

But Federico Pastorello told Sky Italia: "The truth is that the decision to leave Inter was much more painful than what people think, so much so that it was really discussed a lot.

"I am sincere to say that this negotiation only took place because on the other side there was another club which meant a lot to Romelu.

"From an emotional and personal point of view it was very difficult but I repeat: Chelsea were looking for him with a lot of desire and it was certainly very important for Romelu and in the choice he made."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 1 day ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release
Forum | 2 days ago

Fans Overjoyed As Ayra Starr Hints At New Album Release

Ryan Gosling Doesn’t Think The Nice Guys 2 Will Ever Happen
Forum | 2 days ago

Ryan Gosling Doesn’t Think The Nice Guys 2 Will Ever Happen

Serie A: Inter Milan defeat AC Milan to clinch 20th title
Forum | 3 days ago

Serie A: Inter Milan defeat AC Milan to clinch 20th title