Brazilian pair threaten Barcelona plans for Man Utd striker Cavani

Forum 2 years ago

Brazilian pair threaten Barcelona plans for Man Utd striker Cavani

Brazilian interest is growing in Manchester United striker Edinson Cavani.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1f15e4171967e89cf61990762919e398.jpeg

Off contract in June and a January target for Barcelona, Cavani is also attracting interest from Brazil.

The Uruguay international's brother and agent played down talk of a move to Corinthians over the weekend.

However, it's now emerged Sao Paulo are also keen on Cavani knowing he is set to become available next month.

For their part, Barca are encouraging Cavani to seek a release from the final six month of his United contract in order to join them as a free agent in January.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

I
Forum | 3 days ago

I'm Not Scared - Destiny Etiko Reacts After Two Prophets Warned Her About Some Colleagues’ Plans To End Her Life

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 3 days ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 3 days ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident