It Took Me 16 Years To Be Successful In Life - Actor Yul Edochie

Forum 2 years ago

It Took Me 16 Years To Be Successful In Life - Actor Yul Edochie

Popula Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has urged people to take things easy if they want to be successful.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/66ef0b8a08cae899bfb910ddb4f68142.jpg

According to him, success takes time and you have to work for it.

The star revealed on his social media page that it took him 16 years before he became successful.

He wrote: “Take it easy on yourself. Success take time. Many successful people today had no money years ago, They only had a dream and the willpower to pursue it. It took me 16 years of hustle to be here. For some people even longer. Keep pushing. You are doing well

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 1 day ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel

Yul Edochie Mocks AY Makun Over Failed Marriage
Forum | 2 days ago

Yul Edochie Mocks AY Makun Over Failed Marriage

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie