PLEASE HELP ME! I’m Devastated Right Now With What My Girlfriend Did, Don’t Know What To Do

Forum 2 years ago

PLEASE HELP ME! I’m Devastated Right Now With What My Girlfriend Did, Don’t Know What To Do

I am just confused right now and I don’t even know what to think anymore.

My girlfriend of 2 years just got back from Ukraine after her master’s degree program and since then, she’s been frequently coming to stay with me since I’ve been on land and working from my office.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f7d3d933e76f57ef26c9431574e69daf.jpeg

Last week, I was billed to go to our Portharcourt office because our vessel berthed there.

So immediately I got the mail, I decided to quickly dash home, pick a few things I’d be needing and then move.

So it happened that the electric current in the neighbourhood was relatively low and couldn’t pump water and my generator isn’t in good shape.

Click here

So she made arrangements for a generating set to pump water( she told me over the phone).

When I got home, I decided to park outside the gate since I was moving almost immediately.

On entering the gate, I saw her and a certain boy carrying the generator to return cos the tank was already filled (she said she called the guy to help with the gen.

They know each other before she travelled out).

So I just greeted them casually and they put the gem in my car and went to return it.

So I decided to have a quick bath before embarking on my journey.

To my greatest surprise, I saw a used condom wrapper in the bathroom. At that point, my whole body system changed and I couldn’t even bathe again.

I just wore my clothes and waited for her to return with my car so I could move.

Not long after, she came back and I just told her to call me and explain what’s in the bathroom, then I zoomed off.

She claims she doesn’t know anything about the condom, then later told me it was the guy that came with his girlfriend.

I’ve not picked her calls since then cos I don’t even know what to think anymore.

Please I need advice guys. I’ve not been home since last week cos I’m so disappointed in her.

A part of me wants to forgive her, but I’m being sceptical.

Guys, Please Advise Me ‘Cos I Can’t Trust Her Anymore.

I’m devastated right now. I can’t even work well.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 11 hours ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 13 hours ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 2 days ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians

Governor Ododo Didn’t Help Yahaya Bello Escape EFCC Arrest — Commissioner, Fanwo
Forum | 2 days ago

Governor Ododo Didn’t Help Yahaya Bello Escape EFCC Arrest — Commissioner, Fanwo