Ravanelli insists Juventus attack needs to improve

Forum 2 years ago

Ravanelli insists Juventus attack needs to improve

Former Juventus star Fabrizio Ravanelli wasn't impressed by their Champions League win against Malmo.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/89a540deb49d69eeb46622bc1015d998.jpeg

Juve's win sees them qualify first from their group.

But Ravanelli said: "We need to improve in the final phase, at a technical level we made too many mistakes I don't know if due to conditions or frenzy, but we need to improve speed and clarity in the last step.

"Sometimes it seems like you don't want to risk your play to score. It lacks a bit of nastiness and the criticism does not help our forwards who are still disputing positive performances. We need peace of mind and trust because we all live these moments and then they pass.

"(Paulo) Dybala? Inside him there is an innate class and in similar competitions he can let himself go, but his attitude was that of someone who wants to take on important responsibilities, I see him matured and sensitive to situations that occur in the course of the minutes.

"He must understand that Juve is important if he wants to be a champion at great levels. He can do it, but with the black and white shirt on."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 1 day ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’

Something in the Water Trailer Previews Shark Attack Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Something in the Water Trailer Previews Shark Attack Movie

Why Nigeria Needs Parliamentary System Of Govt – Peter Obi
Forum | 2 days ago

Why Nigeria Needs Parliamentary System Of Govt – Peter Obi