Blame me for Young Boys equaliser - Van De Beek

Forum 2 years ago

Blame me for Young Boys equaliser - Van De Beek

Manchester United midfielder Donny van de Beek says he was at fault for Young Boys' equaliser last night.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c23ff08a650bb8cee107e590f7d1d10a.jpeg

United started brightly through Mason Greenwood's goal but were forced to settle for the point following Fabian Rieder's equaliser.

Van de Beek misplaced the ball in the build-up for the goal and admitted his mistake, although Rieder's shot left goalkeeper Dean Henderson with no chance.

“Maybe I should kick it away. I didn't do that I take responsibility for that, after that it was a little bit difficult," he said.

“We didn't get enough pressure on them, we lost too many balls and it's difficult to come into the game."

The midfielder also had some kind words to say about debutants Tom Heaton, Zidane Iqbal and Charlie Savage after the game.

“For a few guys, they make their first game in the Champions League.

“Congratulations to them because I know it's really special to play this night. 1-1 and we focus on the next one, in the Premier League."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party
Forum | 5 days ago

Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party

Young Sheldon Stars Share Tribute as Series Wraps Final Episode
Forum | 1 week ago

Young Sheldon Stars Share Tribute as Series Wraps Final Episode

Young Sheldon Georgie and Mandy Spin-off Teased by Stars
Forum | 1 week ago

Young Sheldon Georgie and Mandy Spin-off Teased by Stars