Veteran Actor Fadeyi Oloro Calls For Financial Assistance Over Ill health (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Veteran Actor Fadeyi Oloro Calls For Financial Assistance Over Ill health (Video)

Veteran Yoruba actor Ojo Arowosafe aka Fadeyi Oloro has appealed to the public to assist him financially following his health crisis.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6ba5cc87421e572e217ae9c672e790f8.jpeg

The actor made the appeal in a recent interview shared by actor Adeniyi Johnson on Instagram on Wednesday.

“I am thankful to God I am still alive, assist me o, assist me. all of you, you people that have been helping me, that I am seeing alerts, you will not suffer, God will replenish your pockets, you will not look for money, you people that haven’t helped me yet, please assist me, send to me in Jesus name, you will not live from hand to mouth in Jesus name,” he said.

See Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Illbliss Remembers Late Indigenous Rapper, Dagrin
Forum | 17 hours ago

Illbliss Remembers Late Indigenous Rapper, Dagrin

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 1 day ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 2 days ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor