Spanish commentators stunned as Porto fans invade box during Atletico Madrid win

Forum 2 years ago

Spanish commentators stunned as Porto fans invade box during Atletico Madrid win

Porto fans invaded the commentary box of Spain's Movistar callers late into their Champions League defeat to Atletico Madrid.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ddccc5e6f15b37cdec3719a60d032ffc.jpeg

It was the commentators themselves, José Sanchís, Gustavo López and Álvaro Benito, who denounced the situation they were experiencing live.

"Take it easy, take it easy," they said to one of the fans who had sneaked into the commentary booth.

The fans began to rebuke and attack the journalists for celebrating Atletico's third goal, as could be heard during the match.

"Four disturbed people are attacking us here, very excited people," explained Sanchís before the situation became more tense.

"Look, we have been doing this for years and it had never happened in life.

"I'm close to the fans' area and they have ripped off my hood, but little else."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Godzilla Minus One’s First Streaming Release Date Confirmed But US Fans Left Waiting
Forum | 19 hours ago

Godzilla Minus One’s First Streaming Release Date Confirmed But US Fans Left Waiting

Winter Spring Summer or Fall First Image Previews Jenna Ortega-Led Romantic Drama
Forum | 1 day ago

Winter Spring Summer or Fall First Image Previews Jenna Ortega-Led Romantic Drama

Champions League: Mbappe names club he wants to win trophy with
Forum | 1 day ago

Champions League: Mbappe names club he wants to win trophy with

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal
Forum | 1 day ago

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal