Ajax manager Ten Hag demanding big money for ex-West Ham striker Haller

Forum 2 years ago

Ajax manager Ten Hag demanding big money for ex-West Ham striker Haller

Ajax manager Erik ten Hag says it would take a lot of money for Borussia Dortmund to sign Sebastian Haller.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7e10b0c32703f62d4d359a3b6239cdbd.jpeg

The Ivory Coast forward, who joined Ajax from West Ham in the summer, has joined Cristiano Ronaldo as the only two players to have scored in every group game of the Champions League.

Dortmund have been linked with Haller, but ten Hag has warned he won't come cheap.

Ten Hag said: "I do not know Dortmund's plans.

"Given the class of Sebastian, I do not rule out that he could be an interesting player for Borussia Dortmund

"What I can say: it should cost a lot of money."

Speaking about his new achievement, Haller added: "Of course I didn't expect it [to score ten times in six matches], especially in my first games.

"The only thing you want to do is perform well, and be in the flow of the game. Ten goals was not in my dreams. So I can be happy and proud today."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 2 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 4 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out