Tacha Ridicules Ladies With Oven-shaped Butt Surgery (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Tacha Ridicules Ladies With Oven-shaped Butt Surgery (Video)

Ex-BBNaija housemate, Tacha has slammed ladies who pay for butt enlargement surgery that ends up looking funny.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8b9c81e71079779e777ce687fcd92284.jpeg

The lifestyle influencer in a post via her Instastory questions the trend of botched surgery that she’s been seeing around; some of which she described as having the shape of an oven.

Adding to her point, Tacha discouraged the common outfit ‘leggings’ worn by some ladies with botched surgeries, which makes the shape of their fault-surgery look so obvious.

“Take your ass and give me back my money,” Tacha says as she questions the motive behind getting the procedure in the first place.

Watch The Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Butterfly Cast: Korean TV Stars & More Join Daniel Dae Kim Thriller Series
Forum | 2 hours ago

Butterfly Cast: Korean TV Stars & More Join Daniel Dae Kim Thriller Series

Bashir Ahmad Ridicules Peter Obi Over The Borehole He Provided To Members Of A Community In Kaduna
Forum | 1 week ago

Bashir Ahmad Ridicules Peter Obi Over The Borehole He Provided To Members Of A Community In Kaduna

“You wowo before o” – Reactions as Tacha jumps on the ‘Esther’ trend, shares epic throwback photos
Forum | 1 week ago

“You wowo before o” – Reactions as Tacha jumps on the ‘Esther’ trend, shares epic throwback photos

Nigerian Lady Reveals How Her Sister Lost Her Virginity in Surgery Room
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Nigerian Lady Reveals How Her Sister Lost Her Virginity in Surgery Room