BBNaija's Maria Tests Positive For COVID-19

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija's Maria Tests Positive For COVID-19

Ex-BBNaija star, Maria Chike Benjamin has tested positive for the ravaging coronavirus.

The reality star made this known in an Instagram story on Wednesday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1e08e128eb7accf549dbc53c3eaea2cc.jpeg

Maria who is currently in Ghana said that she is receiving medical care and will remain in the country until her recovery.

‘My heartbeats, I have tested positive to COVID-19 but I can reassure you I am doing really well. I initially had a negative result from Dubai less than 24 hours after coming into Ghana, upon arrival to Ghana I tested positive and asked to quarantine, I got a different doctor that tested me again.

“We have so many back and forth results of positive and negative but finally I have tested positive. Please do not take COVID for granted and do not try to be as stubborn as myself always. I have been placed in the best possible care and receiving treatment.

“I will be in Ghana until I am fully recovered and tested negative. I love you all and cannot wait to be back to work,” she wrote.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c6829b2334aeb00d5fd1e138803c29c6.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 19 hours ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 1 week ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding