He Is Underrated – Reactions As Kizz Daniel Brags About His Singing Prowess

Forum 2 years ago

He Is Underrated – Reactions As Kizz Daniel Brags About His Singing Prowess

Nigerians believe musician, Kizz Daniel is underrated in the industry.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/778736b8ddc181c40c8f1fe863cf251f.jpg

This comes after he took to social media to brag about being good in his craft.

Kizz Daniel had on Tuesday, December 7, urged his colleagues to be calm and locate sense.

He added that the industry is a cabal and if you don't belong, you are not regarded.

He reminded his fans that he is Barnabas and he does his music for the passion and love of it.

Reacting to his tweet, fans noted that all he said is true while admitting that he has been underrated in the music industry yet he is exceptional.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/14808c9e6b00fadee060a64224c65916.jpeg

See comments below:

itobiloba wrote; `He’s right and not only in the industry. To strive easily as a Nigerian, you must belong to the elite. Cr*zy people

dejavumgmt; `There is a system in place in ase you want to be famous but it’s contractual. What to you have to give in return?

paulmogbolu; `Kizz is highly underrated and it’s sad.

The industry is run by cabals and cliques and sadly, if you’re not in that circle + you no get God, e go hard!!!

the.oyintar; `That’s why he does his thing solo, nobody should stress Vado abeg, and yes! He’s very great at it

Princeroyelx; `If you want to know the Cabals, Start asking Don-Jazzy and Hip-Tv Boss some Questions and them go show you others

lasgidieny; `Note: upcomings …” Not an industry its a CABAL” …..if you dont belong you’lld be LONG” ….? …if you know you know

newtonglobal; `If them no tell, you no know b4 ???. The best are not recognized like that, except you belong.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 2 days ago

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello

Butterfly Cast: Korean TV Stars & More Join Daniel Dae Kim Thriller Series
Forum | 6 days ago

Butterfly Cast: Korean TV Stars & More Join Daniel Dae Kim Thriller Series

I Don
Forum | 1 week ago

I Don't Regard Her - Daniel Regha Talks About Rift With Toyin Abraham

“You wowo before o” – Reactions as Tacha jumps on the ‘Esther’ trend, shares epic throwback photos
Forum | 2 weeks ago

“You wowo before o” – Reactions as Tacha jumps on the ‘Esther’ trend, shares epic throwback photos