Knock at the Cabin: Dave Bautista to Star in M. Night Shyamalan Thriller

Forum 2 years ago

Knock at the Cabin: Dave Bautista to Star in M. Night Shyamalan Thriller

Coming off from starring in Netflix’s Army of the Dead, and Denis Villeneuve’s Dune remake, Deadline brings word that Dave Bautista has entered negotiations for the leading role in M. Night Shyamalan’s next Universal Pictures film titled Knock at the Cabin. Further details about the project’s plot and characters are still being kept under wraps.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/15680f094e6ad5a7c6ed9065db7166d3.jpg

Set to arrive in theaters on February 3, 2023, Knock at the Cabin will be written and directed by M. Night Shyamalan, who most recently directed Universal’s thriller drama Old, which earned a worldwide gross of over $90 million. The new project will be produced by Shyamalan and Ashwin Rajan through their Blinding Edge Pictures banner along with Marc Bienstock, and Steven Schneider.

The project marks the latest collaboration between the Oscar-nominated filmmaker and the studio, who have previously worked on Glass, Split, and The Visit. Shyamalan’s high-concept content has consistently captured the attention of audiences around the world for nearly two decades, having amassed more than $3.3 billion worldwide. However, not all of his films had received positive feedback as some of his works earned negative reviews from critics and audiences alike including 2006’s Lady in the Water, 2013’s The Happening, 2010’s The Last Airbender, and 2013’s After Earth.

The WWE superstar-turned-actor is best known for his role as Drax the Destroyer in Marvel Studios’ Guardians of the Galaxy. He is currently in production for James Gunn’s third installment of the MCU film. Knock at the Cabin will be added to Bautista’s growing lists of upcoming high-profile projects including Thor: Love and Thunder, Knives Out 2, Dune: Part Two, and a recently announced buddy cop comedy film with Jason Momoa.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Yellowjackets Star Teases Shauna’s Season 3 Storyline
Forum | 1 day ago

Yellowjackets Star Teases Shauna’s Season 3 Storyline

The Watchers Trailer: Dakota Fanning Stars in Ishana Night Shyamalan’s Directorial Debut
Forum | 1 day ago

The Watchers Trailer: Dakota Fanning Stars in Ishana Night Shyamalan’s Directorial Debut

LaKeith Stanfield to Star in Video Game Adaptation El Paso, Elsewhere
Forum | 1 day ago

LaKeith Stanfield to Star in Video Game Adaptation El Paso, Elsewhere

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi