Sharing Grammy Nominations With My Son Is Extra Special – Femi Kuti (Photo)

Forum 2 years ago

Sharing Grammy Nominations With My Son Is Extra Special – Femi Kuti (Photo)

Afrobeat singer Femi Kuti is extra happy after being nominated for Grammy alongside his son, Made.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/206fcae8ef1e73d385ed76605c69e8a9.jpg

The musician made the revelation in an Instagram post on Tuesday. Femi also thanked the academy for the nomination.

“When you get to share Grammy nominations with your Son, @madekuti it’s extra special. Thank you to the academy, (to everyone who voted #Legacy+) @recordingacademy for the recognition, my wonderful team and family,” he wrote.

Femi and Made Kuti were nominated for Best Global Music Album and Best Global Music Performance at the 2022 Grammy Award ceremony.

Femi Kuti has been nominated four times for Best Album and Best Contemporary Music categories.

This is Made’s first Grammy nomination.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 7 hours ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident
Forum | 1 day ago

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME
Forum | 1 day ago

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME