I Don’t Make Music For Accolades - DJ Cuppy

Forum 2 years ago

I Don’t Make Music For Accolades - DJ Cuppy

Billionaire heiress and disc jockey, Florence Otedola aka Cuppy has stated that she does not do music for the accolades.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/97d914f6d76aa9572ed20e3a5f3061f7.jpeg

The 29-year-old made this known on Twitter on Monday while responding to a fan who questioned why the disc jockey keeps receiving backlash from critics.

“Cuppy achieves a lot and gets little praises but underserved backlash,” the fan wrote.

Responding, Cuppy wrote, “Well. good thing I don’t do it for accolades. My loyal cupcakes, I see you and I love you.”

Since the release of her album Original Copy, the disc jockey has received several backlashes from fellow celebrities and critics who berated the album.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 1 day ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 3 days ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians

Don Jazzy Reacts as Ayra Starr Links up With Rihanna
Forum | 4 days ago

Don Jazzy Reacts as Ayra Starr Links up With Rihanna

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 5 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out