5 years after marriage, Mr Raw welcomes baby boy

Forum 9 years ago

5 years after marriage, Mr Raw welcomes baby boy

Mr Raw Nwanne, formerly known as Nigga Raw, has announced the birth of his first child.

Nigerian indigenous language rapper, Mr Raw Nwanne has announced the birth of his first child, a baby boy, in the early hours of today, Thursday November 27, 2014.

The rapper, whose real names is Okeje Okechukwu Edwards,had his baby boy delivered at a US hospital.

Formerly known as Nigga Raw, he got married to his wife in December 2009 and has since christened the new baby boy,Chizaram Ekpere.

Revealing excitedly the birth of his baby boy via his Facebook page, the rapper wrote: ‘Can’t hide my joy! Chizaram Ekpere, and she bore me a child. Mother and child are in good shape.
[ads4]
Thank You Lord. Welcome to the world my boy. #Fatherhood #Thanksgiving #WeDontDieWeMultiply.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 3 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Burna Boy Introduced Live Band Into Afrobeats – Ruger Claims
Forum | 3 days ago

Burna Boy Introduced Live Band Into Afrobeats – Ruger Claims