5 Stages Of Dealing With A Breakup - Rapper AKA

Forum 6 years ago

5 Stages Of Dealing With A Breakup - Rapper AKA

The rapper took to twitter few days before the New Year announcing his breakup with Bonang.

Whilst black twitter is as another publicity stunt as he was gearing up to release new music, time has proved that the break up was real. AKA has since in a series of tweets shared his feelings on a regular which has been met with criticism on social media.

Everyone has their own way of dealing with a break up and this is AKA’s way of grieving his relationship with now ex girlfriend Bonang Matheba in five stages.

1. In Denial

2. Acceptance

3. Bitterness

4. Grieving

5. Hopeless

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him
Forum | 2 days ago

Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 4 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 4 days ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel
Forum | 1 week ago

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel's Photo Amid Breakup Rumours