PlayStation Executive Fired After Getting Caught in Pedophile Sting

Forum 2 years ago

PlayStation Executive Fired After Getting Caught in Pedophile Sting

Sony has fired PlayStation Network Senior Vice President of Engineering George Cacioppo following an apparent pedophile sting done by YouTube channel People v. Preds.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/635828a1b27d3ff567c60fe1bc301075.jpg

The sting from December 3 shows the cameraperson walking up to a house with the camera pointed to the ground as they are communicating with “Jeff,” which is the name Cacioppo allegedly used on the Grindr app. After the light comes on the camera goes up, Cacioppo, wearing a shirt with the PS5 logo on it, retreats back into the house, seemingly knowing things are not as they initially appeared. The video’s title states that the 64-year-old Cacioppo invited (whom he thought to be) a 15-year-old boy over to his house for sex in the middle of the night, which is also shown in the screen shots of text exchanges provided in the video’s description.

A Sony spokesperson told Eurogamer that the company is “aware of the situation and the employee in question has been terminated from employment.” Cacioppo has worked at PlayStation since September 2013 and has been at other places like Adobe and Intuit.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Relax, Things Are Getting Better – Akpabio Declares
Forum | 1 week ago

Relax, Things Are Getting Better – Akpabio Declares

Stop Twerking In Lagos And Abuja Nightclubs, It Is An Executive Show Of Shame – APC Lambasts Governor Adeleke
Forum | 1 week ago

Stop Twerking In Lagos And Abuja Nightclubs, It Is An Executive Show Of Shame – APC Lambasts Governor Adeleke

“I wasn’t getting roles but when I met Ruth Kadiri everything changed” – Chidi Dike reveals
Forum | 1 week ago

“I wasn’t getting roles but when I met Ruth Kadiri everything changed” – Chidi Dike reveals

Regina Daniels Reacts After Getting Dragged For Repeating the Same Outfit
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Regina Daniels Reacts After Getting Dragged For Repeating the Same Outfit