My Boyfriend Slept With Our Neighbour, Now She’s Pregnant

Forum 8 years ago

My Boyfriend Slept With Our Neighbour, Now She’s Pregnant

Hello, dear Waploaded.com readers, I have serious problems, I just don’t know how to live my life now, please, I desperately need your advice.

My boyfriend has got our next-door neighbour pregnant. She reckons she wants to keep the child. He says I just have to “forgive and forget” because “these things happen”. I’m 24 and desperate for a baby of my own, yet he says that won’t be possible now as he’ll have to pay for this new sprog. It is due in May, on top of the two children he already has with his ex. I am just feeling stitched up from every angle.

He and I have been together for two years and live in lovely rented house that I’ve made cosy and comfortable. Back in the summer he started behaving strangely. He kept taking the dog out for hours. He went off sex and told me that it was all my fault. My neighbour stopped speaking to me altogether.

She and I had never been especially close but she started ignoring me in the street. The other night I accidentally left the front door open and the dog shot out. I frantically ran after him but he made straight for my next-door neighbour’s house and sat on her step. In a flash, everything became clear.

Call it a woman’s sixth sense, but I immediately knew that my boyfriend (and dog) had been hanging out in there. I knocked the door and she came out and confirmed everything. Then, to add insult to injury, she said: “Oh, and by the way, I’m pregnant too and your boyfriend’s the father.”

[ads4]
Now where do I stand? If I’m absolutely honest I dread the upset and upheaval that comes with moving on. I’ve only just got over my last break-up with my ex. How can I bear to lose my man, my life and my dream home? What am I to do?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 12 hours ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 5 days ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business
Forum | 5 days ago

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business