We do not host files, we only fetch from random sources. If you want to take down a webpage of yours, submit the reports to dmca.waploaded.com and the page will be removed immediately.

The Young Guy I'm Sleeping With Has Just Disgraced Me - Woman

Forum 11 years ago

The Young Guy I'm Sleeping With Has Just Disgraced Me - Woman

A while back, I got together with a 28-year-old guy I met through a friend. He’s a very good-looking man and the s*x was mind-blowing. I am 39 and married with three children.


It was my friend through whom I met this guy that told me he would soon be getting married. As you can imagine, I was devastated.


When I asked him, he simply cut off all contact with me. I’m really hurting. How could he do that to me?


So, whats your say on this? Comment below!!
[ads4]

What's your rating?
0
{{ratingsCount}} Votes