2023 Presidency: What If The Next President Is Worse Than Buhari?

Forum 2 years ago

2023 Presidency: What If The Next President Is Worse Than Buhari?

Buhari of today is the devil we already know

There’s nothing the president can do in the space of now and 2023 that will surprise us again. They have shown us pepper within their six years of service. ‘Pepper’ is an understatement, they showed us ‘hell’.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/14321f3b3a308e5f3e2c513c43b3c676.jpg

I can’t even highlight all the bad this current government have put us through. A few of the many things this government is giving us are insecurity, crisis, Terrorists, Naira crash, Twitter ban, Crypto ban, Lekki Massacre, fuel hyke, electricity hyke and many more.

Average Nigerians are tired of this administration and can’t wait for 2023 to come but do we even know who will be the next president. Do we even know his/her intention?

What If The Next President Is Worse Than Buhari?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
APC Reacts to Claims That Presidency Is Involved In Ganduje’s Suspension
Forum | 3 days ago

APC Reacts to Claims That Presidency Is Involved In Ganduje’s Suspension

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 5 days ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 1 week ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu
Forum | 1 week ago

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu