​Conte thanks Tottenham supporters for singing his name

Forum 2 years ago

​Conte thanks Tottenham supporters for singing his name

Tottenham boss Antonio Conte was delighted to hear the club's supporters singing his name on Sunday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9525d525b3c0c01f661869d91be79b12.jpeg

Spurs put in an accomplished display against a battling Norwich side, managing to win 3-0 at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

Conte admits he has a responsibility to get the team performing at a high level for each game, especially when the fans have taken to him in such quick time since his arrival mid-season to replace Nuno Espirito Santo.

"I want to say thanks to all the fans that sung my name," Conte said post-game.

"On one hand, I'm very happy, very enthusiastic for this.

"On the other hand, I feel a lot of responsibility towards our fans. I think they trust a lot in my work and to listen to my name was good, because I only arrived one month [ago].

"For sure I have this responsibility to deserve this and maybe it is too early [for such praise]. I want to show in the future that I deserve this. I think the good result helps you, but I want to deserve if the fans decide to sing my name for my work, for my involvement in this club, in this situation."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Sharon Ooja Thanks Banky W, Adesua Etomi For Her Dream Wedding
Forum | 6 days ago

Sharon Ooja Thanks Banky W, Adesua Etomi For Her Dream Wedding

Transfer: Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester United make Adarabioyo contact
Forum | 1 week ago

Transfer: Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester United make Adarabioyo contact

Actress Opeyemi Aiyeola Thanks God After A Successful Emergency Surgery
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Actress Opeyemi Aiyeola Thanks God After A Successful Emergency Surgery