FFK Seized My Children, I Haven’t Seen Them Since 2020 - Precious Chikwendu (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

FFK Seized My Children, I Haven’t Seen Them Since 2020 - Precious Chikwendu (Video)

Precious Chikwendu, the estranged wife of Femi Fani Kayode has revealed she has not set her eyes on her chldren since 2020.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a9855da41a22d478056698e34a18f508.jpg

Chikwendu made the revelation in an interview with Chude.

She also narrated how she was battered by her ex-husband.

According to her…

“I don’t know if my children are alright because they don’t take my calls, I don’t know the school he changed my sons to. I’m told they go to school, the last time I filed a suit in court, they said the children are in school and they are okay. I don’t know the school they go to, I don’t know who their teachers are, I don’t even know nothing or the nannies they are with, nothing! I have no access to my kids.”

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nkechi Blessing, Nina Ivy Lambast Troll Who Prayed That One Of Jnr Pope’s Children Should Die
Forum | 2 hours ago

Nkechi Blessing, Nina Ivy Lambast Troll Who Prayed That One Of Jnr Pope’s Children Should Die

NDLEA Destroys 304,436kg, 40,042 Litres Of Illicit Drugs Seized In Lagos, Ogun
Forum | 1 day ago

NDLEA Destroys 304,436kg, 40,042 Litres Of Illicit Drugs Seized In Lagos, Ogun

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 2 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase
Forum | 5 days ago

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase