I Miss You - Davido Writes As He Remembers Late Obama DMW

Forum 2 years ago

I Miss You - Davido Writes As He Remembers Late Obama DMW

Nigerian singer, Davido on Monday shared a photo of his late aide, Obama DMW.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2b78c92b0c974909f84fc094b23be7bf.jpeg

The 29-year-old shared the photo of the deceased also known as 44 on Instagram saying, “44 Love and miss you O FE RE GE!!.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/90463aac7dd1946676014cdfd5e3e927.jpeg

In the tribute Davido wrote for Obama in June 2021, he described him as his backbone, stating that his death hurts him so much.

“This is by far the hardest thing I’ve had to write. I am hurt, broken, sad, and lost. For the first time in my life, I am extremely confused. The pain is one I cannot explain. 44 was more than an elder brother to me, he was a protector. He was someone that literally just always made me smile. He would do absolutely anything to make me smile, no matter the issue or problems I had.

“His response was always ‘don’t worry, I’ll talk to them’. ‘Don’t worry I’ll sort it out’. ‘Don’t worry I’ll give them something’. I would never believe in a million years I will be writing a tribute like this to someone so dear to me this soon. All my life it’s been ‘David you’re strong, David you’re strong’. 44 I won’t lie to you, this time around, this one weak me. I miss you so much 44,” he wrote.

Obama died in June 2021, after complaining of shortness of breath, reports said he drove himself to a hospital in the Lekki area of Lagos where he eventually died a few hours later.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Late Night With The Devil Passes Box Office Milestone Ahead of Streaming Debut
Forum | 2 days ago

Late Night With The Devil Passes Box Office Milestone Ahead of Streaming Debut

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 3 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence