Ighalo Visits Widow After Buying Her a House (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Ighalo Visits Widow After Buying Her a House (Video)

Nigerian striker Odion Ighalo has paid a visit to a widow after buying her a house in Ajegunle area of Lagos.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a0133fc3395c105c1d3401e78a68f82e.jpg

The visit was his first since he bought the house a few years ago. His mum had, however, been to the place prior to this time.

Ighalo posted on Instagram pictures and videos of his time with the widows who were excited to see the former Manchester United player.

“I had a wonderful time with my Widows in AJEGUNLE, Thank you Mamas for all the prayers I can see all the blessings,” he wrote on Thursday.

The women prayed that the 32-year-old would not die as the year winds up “because he has practised pure religion by taking care of widows.”

Ighalo also runs a charity organisation Ighalo Orphanage Home in Lagos.

The ex-Watford player had visited his mother Martina Ighalo after the Super Eagles World Cup qualifier game against Cape Verde in Lagos on November 16.

The Al-Shabab forward came out of retirement to help the team as it prepares for crucial World Cup playoff games in 2022.

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad
Forum | 1 day ago

Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)
Forum | 4 days ago

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)

Widow Arrested For Producing And Selling Lethal Psychoactive Substance In Calabar
Forum | 5 days ago

Widow Arrested For Producing And Selling Lethal Psychoactive Substance In Calabar

Gunmen Abduct Former Benue CoS’s Wife, House Help
Forum | 5 days ago

Gunmen Abduct Former Benue CoS’s Wife, House Help