Angela Okorie turns the heat on with beautiful, exotic red-haired photo on social media

1 year ago

Angela Okorie is now living the best of her life, just as anyone who gets a second chance to live again and her posts on social media shows that she has rebounded very well from her alleged attack that almost took her life.

Angela Okorie has returned fully to her usual way to slay on Instagram and seems to have increased the professionalism of her slay on the platform

Okorie has stunned both fans and haters alike this morning after dropping a spectacular red-haired photo. Angela oozes beauty and grace in the photo with her uncommon hairstyle grabbing maximum attention,

Check her out below…

Related forums
Forum

''Social Media Is Making Most People Compare Their Lives, That's Why They Are Always Depressed'' -Actress Uche Ebere

5 hours ago
Social Media Can Never Break Us - Actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday
Forum

Social Media Can Never Break Us - Actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Boyfriend Tells Her

20 hours ago
If I Get In A Scandal, Don
Forum

If I Get In A Scandal, Don't Offer Me Advice On Social Media - Toke Makinwa Warns Her Friends

2 days ago
Leaked Tape:
Forum

Leaked Tape: ''Stop Offering Advice To Your Friends On Social Media'' - Toke Makinwa

2 days ago