“Fake your own life if it is easy”- Bobrisky reacts as Nigerians blast Tonto Dikeh over fake life

2 years ago

Tonto Dikeh stirred a topic of contention in the early hours of Friday after she posted a photo that portrayed her as a guest speaker at a conference in Dubai. She was busted by some of her fans who are intelligent photo researchers after they figured that she faked being a guest speaker at the conference.

A close observation showed that the conference had ended before she posed for photos, which she later shared online posing as if she was addressing a supposed crowd.

Reacting to this, Tonto’s controversial bestie, Bobrisky took to Instagram to defend her. The male barbie wrote;

“Everybody keep labeling celebrities living fake life. Fake life dis, fake life that…..kindly FAKE your own too now if its that easy. Shuuuuuuuuuuuu”

Related forums
BBNaija Nina Slams Diasporic Nigerians Discouraging Others From Relocation
Forum

BBNaija Nina Slams Diasporic Nigerians Discouraging Others From Relocation

9 hours ago
My Husband-to Be Is Very Rich – Bobrisky Brags As He Announces Wedding Plans With Billionaire Lover
Forum

My Husband-to Be Is Very Rich – Bobrisky Brags As He Announces Wedding Plans With Billionaire Lover

9 hours ago
I Started Smoking Because I Was Depressed – Toyin Abraham Opens Op On Life Challenges
Forum

I Started Smoking Because I Was Depressed – Toyin Abraham Opens Op On Life Challenges

9 hours ago
Religion Thrives In Nigeria Because of Suffering - Reno Omokri Reacts To Video of Mummy G.O Excitedly Showing Off Hotel Room in Dubai
Forum

Religion Thrives In Nigeria Because of Suffering - Reno Omokri Reacts To Video of Mummy G.O Excitedly Showing Off Hotel Room in Dubai

16 hours ago