‘Leave my husband alone’ – Daniella Okeke and Toke Makinwa fight each other over Anthony Joshua (Photo)

Forum 4 years ago

‘Leave my husband alone’ – Daniella Okeke and Toke Makinwa fight each other over Anthony Joshua (Photo)

Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke and OAP, Toke Makinwa have got into a little squabble on Instagram over Heavyweight boxer Anthony Joshua. It appears more women joined the list of admirers eyeing one of the most eligible Nigerian Bachelor after he reclaimed his heavyweight titles in a victory over Andy Ruiz last weekend.

Recall Actress, Daniella Okeke professed lover for AJ in public, calling him her spiritual husband. The move, apparently, didn’t go down well for another distant admirer of the toned Sagamu boy. Token swiftly jumped in to claim her main from the curvaceous actress.

She said: Aunty shift, leave my husband alone

Toke Makinwa declared her desire for Anthony Joshua last year when she requested to have him as her birthday gift.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Anthony Joshua to fight Dubois for world title as Usyk vacates IBF belt
Forum | 1 hour ago

Anthony Joshua to fight Dubois for world title as Usyk vacates IBF belt

BBNaija’s Daniella narrates how she narrowly escaped being kidnapped in Abuja
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija’s Daniella narrates how she narrowly escaped being kidnapped in Abuja

Transfer: Chelsea will regret allowing 22-year-old star to leave Stamford Bridge – Agbonlahor
Forum | 5 days ago

Transfer: Chelsea will regret allowing 22-year-old star to leave Stamford Bridge – Agbonlahor

Transfer: Two players leave Real Madrid
Forum | 6 days ago

Transfer: Two players leave Real Madrid