Football Injuries Don’t Cause That Much Pain – Mr Macaroni Reacts To Graphic Photo Of 12-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death

Forum 2 years ago

Football Injuries Don’t Cause That Much Pain – Mr Macaroni Reacts To Graphic Photo Of 12-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death

The death of Sylvester Oromoni, a 12-year-old student of Dowen College has continued to generate reactions.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b5404b367643f8fe1925e29189b60bc2.jpg

Instagram comedian cum activist, Mr Macaroni has stated that after watching the video of the dead student, it is clear that such injury was not caused by playing football.

Recall that Oromoni was allegedly beaten to death for refusing to succumb to pressure by fellow students to join a cult.

Reacting, to the video of the young boy before his death, Mr Macaroni sympathized with the family of Sylvester.

He also called out the school, revealing that football injuries don’t cause that much pain.

He wrote; ‘‘I deeply sympathize with the family of Sylvester Oromoni. I just saw the video that was recorded before the died. He couldn’t move, mouth swollen, teeth bleeding.. Football injuries don’t cause that much pain! Dowen college, there are a lot of questions begging to be answered.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a61b7e95029ca465e60cf1de1b2c2f25.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 4 hours ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 8 hours ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest
Forum | 11 hours ago

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 12 hours ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape